Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home Alone 4 - Enjoying S.F.

With out the roommate around, I'll be honest, things are a tad lonely. But, the up side to having the apartment to myself is that I can walk around naked. HA, kidding. Well, if I wanted to walk around with it being 40 degrees... I suppose I could, but no. The good thing is that it forces me to get out and walk around OUTSIDE, which I already enjoy doing anyway, because sitting around in a dark box when it's gorgeous and sunny out in this city is simply depressing and a waste of photo ops. :)

So, after sleeping off the throbbing headache that kept me company all through the night, I put my favorite Christmas present to use, my new dirt devil vacuum! It's amazing and I love it. Judging by my apartment, you'd probably never know it, but I actually love to clean.

Afterward, I strolled on over to the bank, then proceeded to zigzag between the beautiful homes in the Marina, made a pit stop at the Apple store, stopped to read a couple chapters at a sunny bench in the park and grabbed some grub at Safeway before heading home.

Here is just one of the many beautiful things I saw during today's walk.



One last thing I wanted to share, and for those of you in S.D. - check it this place out. It's one of my favorite casual places to eat in Downtown San Diego. The Downtown Fish Joint! My mom and I went there for my goodbye lunch before leaving to come back to SF yesterday. They have the absolute BEST fish/shrimp/calamari tacos EVER. During this visit, I opted for the 'garlicky shrimp burrito'. My mom got their halibut and shrimp tacos. They come with a side of amazing home fries and decent coleslaw (I'm just not a fan of coleslaw in general). Here's a photo. Get a napkin to wipe the drool from your face.



No comments:

Post a Comment